Not candles, but have a ? about incense

Bittercreek North is where I purchased mine I also picked up a few supplies here off the classifieds as well....it's not doing so well for me...only the college kids buy it here and they don't tend to go to craft shows.....only buy it when I am on campus :sad2: which is hard to do with 2 kids now....if you need any help or supplies...I can help ya out...I also saw some supplies up for sell in the classifieds

Not sure where to put this but is there a place online where you can get the incense supplies AND the burners for them?

I dont know alot about incense but it seems to be selling well around here so I thought I would give it a try :-)

I get my supplies from Wholesales Supplies Plus. You can get 1000 sticks for $5. That's the cheaps I found online.

Jeanna

Don't mean to hijack but I have a question for those of you that do make incense. When I see them for sale in stores in the malls, the end is usually painted a color to coordinate with the scent name. What do you use for the color. Regular paint? non-flammable craft paint, what?

Don't mean to hijack but I have a question for those of you that do make incense. When I see them for sale in stores in the malls, the end is usually painted a color to coordinate with the scent name. What do you use for the color. Regular paint? non-flammable craft paint, what?

Myself I don't color mine.. I leave them they way I get them..

Jeanna