The Jar Store

chris77

Do any of you use them? and if so, what has your experience been? I received 3 sample jars today and am very disappointed! 1 jar had a funny fitment in the lid, 1 jar had a scratch/impression for about 3 inches on the bottom section, and another had 5 little scratches in the frosted glass. I'm hesitant to place an order even though the prices and selection are good.

Thanking you in advance for your 2 cents!

Chris

I use Jar Store... and haven't had a problem yet.

Only "problem" I had, was one jar I received, out of 3 cases, was slightly 'off'... 8oz Metro jar that just wasn't formed correctly.. it was more oval than round.. no biggie, used it to test a new scent for myself.

One jar out of 3 cases... not a bad ratio.

I bought a ton of frosted melting post jars (otherwise known as cascade jars) in each size. I love the jars. They arrived to me broken thanks to UPS and they credited the jars that were damaged. As long as I sent them a photo of the broken jars. I have had some warped a little from poduction. But its nothing to cry over. I do wish I would have ordered the clear instead of the frosted though. The clear are prettier when you fill them. I have seen mostly all of there jars. The bulb jars and the honey pots are very pretty too. So I do recommend them. The tumblers are nice and heavy too.

I've never used them but I think alot of people on this site do and really like them. You should email or call them and let them know what happend they'll probly take care of it.

I did call right away and let them know that I received them and the condition....however they were samples, nothing I could ask them to take care of. I'm just debating whether or not I should give them a chance...heck, the samples arrive in not perfect condition, I would have a hard time trusting them....hard to shell out money for new jars when the samples weren't up to par

Personally I love them. Glad to hear the metros are good because a spa asked me to design a line for them and I think metros would fit their place perfectly.

I got an 8 oz metro from them. The fitment rings were sloppy and we didn't really care for being able to see the seam in the glass. The seam wasn't a flaw, just a personal thing...the fitment however was tacky...but then again, I'm such a picky person when it comes to visuals

I got a case of the honey pot jars, and they are uneven on the bottoms, they have dents in the glass. I am really disappointed it them. I think this will be the last time I order from them, too.

You would think that they would send out *perfect* jars if someone is sampling them. lol

I got an 8 oz metro from them. The fitment rings were sloppy and we didn't really care for being able to see the seam in the glass. The seam wasn't a flaw, just a personal thing...the fitment however was tacky...but then again, I'm such a picky person when it comes to visuals

I recently switched to the frosted Metro's... the frosting makes the seam nearly invisible. You can find it if you look for it.. but it's not nearly as 'in-your-face' as the clear ones.

I really was totally ready to switch to them, had tested in the sample jars I received and liked the results. My big issue was out of stock situations. I was assured over and over again on the phone that those issues had been alleviated. So I went to the site to get my order together after testing and sure enough, the jars I needed were out of stock. I watched and they were out of stock for a few weeks. I totally got cold feet because the thought of an big OOS issue could be devastating.

Remember, they were free samples that you could see what the jars looked like close up and in person. It may just be their policy when sending free samples to send their "irraegular" jars. Otherwise too many people might be asking for samples.

Just a thought. I don't really know.

Remember, they were free samples that you could see what the jars looked like close up and in person. It may just be their policy when sending free samples to send their "irraegular" jars. Otherwise too many people might be asking for samples.

Just a thought. I don't really know.

it's a good theory...however I did call and talk to the sales rep and she was shocked that the samples were flawed...she went and looked at some of their samples to see if they had the same problems. She said the samples are the same as the other glass......now if you were a company trying to get build business, would you give second rate or irregular product and expect anyone to order from you?