wicking tureens

wickedwanda

I have some 6oz tureens at home and was thinking about wicking them as well, but it's going to be difficult because the tureen is so oddly shaped. I almost think double wicking is an absolute must. Hopefully someone will be able to chime in here with some advice.

i agree kelly, oddly shaped, that is why i did wickless first:grin2: i was on the phone with alabaster earlier, the woman there said to double wick, i didnt think to ask for wick recemendaton. hopefully someone here will. i can say they work great wickless. my family loved them, as they all got candlewarmers for christmas:grin2:

I have tried so many wick combos with this jar that I would have to get my list. I'm test burning one with 6006 and 2 cd 6's right now. It is doing pretty good, but I'm only half way through. I think I'm gonna pour another with 2 cd 5's tonight. Most of my test burns with this jar haven't gotten crappy until the last burn.