My Order from Solas

wenebara

I got my first order in from Solas this afternoon. I ordered three: Be Delicious type, Drakkar type, and Energy.

I expected to love all of them, but I was disappointed by the Drakkar type and the Be Delicious type. I have not tried them in wax, but OOB they have a really funky smell. I tried a little of the Be Delcious on my wrist; it was not very strong and still had that weird smell. I wanted to mix it with an oil and use it as perfume. I had a tiny little sample that I had tried from The Scent Works, and I loved that one. I assumed this one would smell the same.

I was very surprised by Energy. It seems to be a pretty good scent.

omg... If ever I tell someone don't judge a book by it's cover it's on the Be'Delicious. Exibit A= ME... I got a lb of it. Couldn't stand it OOB. I put it up in classifieds. I held a bath bomb swap. Grumpy sent Be'Delicious bombs .. I rolled my eyes cause I didn't want to use them. Well when I had like 10 bombs left over of it and she didn't want them back, I took a bath with one. Absolutely fell in love with it.. Just ordered another pound.. Put it into something first. TRUST ME!

Christina

Never judge anything out of bottle. Stick them in something and watch them come alive. Or you can learn the lesson the hard way like Christina did (I'm still LMAO over that one)

Shame that you find Drakkar disappointing. I know at both 1 oz and .7 oz in soap I smelled like a sexy guy and I'm quite the opposite. I also know this particular scent renewed my fondness for Drakkar too.

OMG, Be Delicious is awesome. But, I think it smells great OOB also. I also love Kojiki. I'm burning it right now and love love love it! Energy is awesome!

I can't wait for that co-op to be over so I can get my oils! I'm still putting my list together!

Missy

Never judge anything out of bottle. Stick them in something and watch them come alive. Or you can learn the lesson the hard way like Christina did (I'm still LMAO over that one)

Shame that you find Drakkar disappointing. I know at both 1 oz and .7 oz in soap I smelled like a sexy guy and I'm quite the opposite. I also know this particular scent renewed my fondness for Drakkar too.

I have to agree with Scented on the Drakkar. LMAO