Peak's Starter Kit

My wife wants to try her hand at making wax candles. She already does gel candles. I was looking at the starter kit from Peaks for making votive candles. That is what she is interested in making.

Has anyone tried that kit from Peaks. It looks good. Its the scented votive candle kit. I believe for $49. It looks like a great buy for the price.

It says it includes a 10lb slab of wax, and the 15 hr. votive molds. About how many votives can you get out of a 10lb slab.

I was looking at thier site. I guess when you order wax it comes in 10 lb slabs. I saw where you could order a case of wax...but didn't see a weight on the case. I guess they sell it in like multiples of 10 lbs...is that right.

Maybe I missed it...

Thanks

Bill

Jacksonville

Bill most votives are approx. 2 oz. which means you'll get at least 8 maybe 9 votives out of each lb of wax. So you should get 80 to 90 votives out of the kit.

1 case of wax is approx. 55-60 lbs of wax. You should call or email Peaks to find out for sure. Robert

Hi Bill, most cases are 60 lbs. The exception is 4627 at 50 lbs, and all the soy waxes.

We recently migrated a database and had to do it all manually (still doing it really). It appears we may have missed some of the important things that we may be so accustomed to. If you see any more obvious omissions, please feel free to let us know. We'd certainly appreciate it. :)