Question about Peaks discount

I thought I read before on Peaks web site that they gave a discount when you ordered so many lbs from them. I just went on their site to see what it was and there is no mention of any discounts now. Was this a temporary thing?

most places give a discount on ups shipping of 200+ lbs

They are still offering the discount. I placed an order last week and they didn't apply the discount so I e-mailed them and they refunded the discount amount to me. They just haven't gotten all of the discount stuff moved over to the site. When you place an order mention the discount in the comments section and they will apply the discount to your order. HTH

Good Morning :)

We haven't found a means to implement that same discount structure within the new checkout yet. The discount was automatically calculated by a piece of software before. I'll be looking into it further after I tackle a few other projects associated with the funtionality of the new site.

In the meantime, we're applying the discounts manually. We visually scan for orders that qualify, but it never hurts to leave us a reminder in the comments area of your order.:)

Cheers,

Alan

Sudsnwicks is correct. I don't want to interject too much that could really be saved for customer service, but the discounts can be more confusing than they should be. The discounts are at 5 bottles and 10 bottles. Any sizes, any scents, mix-n-match. You don't need to order full pounds of any of them. But you do realize deeper discounts with the larger bottles because the discounts stack. For instance, the 2-lb bottles are already discounted over the 1-lb price, and if you take an additional 10-15% off... the 2-lb bottles with th extra 15% off will often match drum pricing.

This policy may change in the future into something a bit less confusing.

HTH:)