Anyone on here do website design/maintenance?

lexismommy23

I currently have a website and want to purchase a new template to redesign my website. I don't know anything about html and do not have any of the programs like Dreamweaver, Frontpage, etc. Is there anyone on here that offers a type of service where they could help me redesign my website for a fee? I'm not sure if it would be hourly or a package price? Contact me if you can help me at mirabellamariebeautiful @ yahoo.com (omit spaces). Thanks!!

I guess it kinda depends on how complex you want the site to be. You don't really need to know how to write HTML, but it helps to know how the code and the web page components work.

There are a lot of nice Frontpage templates out there that can be tweaked and customized. And there are a lot of free tutorials.

I found a template I want to use and am looking around on ebay for Frontpage. Would it matter what year it was? If I have a template, would the 98 version work fine? Thanks everyone so much for your help! :)

The template should say what version of Frontpage you'd need. It might make a big difference.