Tabbing wood wicks?

C&S = Candles and Supplies and yes thats where I got them from, they just came in yesterday I think Christina said so no they are not listed on their website yet, The label says " hand crafted by Master Candle Makers." Unity fragrance limited, Latrobe, PA. they look almost identical to the ones called wood wicks that are out. they are most definitely not popsicle sticks, Im not so new at this that I would consider using one.:P They do not come with a metal tab so I will be calling C&S on Monday.

P.S They did have 2 candles made with them sitting out to look at, they had been test burned, I didnt see any soot and they seemed to have burned evenly, I did not however have a chance to see how they were tabbed and since they were packed into my order I didnt think to check the bottoms until I got home, I will post a pic of one when I have a chance tonight. C&S is only 10 minutes from my house.

When I tried a popsickle stick I just pushed the end of the stick into a wick tab then glued that to the bottom of the jar. It held fine though you might want to add a little glue to the wood and tab just to secure better. I use silicone to glue my tabs so this would be plenty strong.