Shipping Labels???

julwid

I was told by my Postmaster I could just write on the box.I did and then took to another PO to mail and they had no problems with that.Of course I wouldl like it to stand out more but works.Both times it was the flat rate box.LynnS

If your customers are paying for their orders through PayPal, you can use the option right in your PayPal account to pay for and print the labels for shipping the orders. Is that what you mean? Just log into your PayPal account, and there will be a link next to the transaction listing to pay for and print the shipping label.

If they don't use PayPal, you can still pay and print at the post office site, http://www.usps.com . Just register on the site and you can use their online services to pay for and print shipping labels, schedule carrier pick-ups, etc.

I just print my shipping labels on plain 8-1/2 x 11 typing paper, cut out the label portion, and tape it to the package around the edges (no tape over the barcode, though).

HTH!

You can get them here:

https://www.labeluniverse.com/store/index.cgi?cart_id=1168065415877480&session_id=&function=items&cat=US_Postal_Service_Shipping_Labels

Or you can use a full label sheet and cut it out. I use my click n ship label from labeluniverse for my paypal labels too. I like to "peel and stick" but you can use a plain sheet of paper to print it on too. HTH

Just an FYI

Last I knew if you go to UPS or fedex and set up an account you can get shipping labels for free. I had an account last year and ordered tons and now I use USPS most of the time and UPS for my big shipping items so now I have tons UPS labels. they do have their name along the edge but....well you can figure that part out. :wink2:

Thanks everyone or your respones. I just went to ups and created an account and they are sending me labels. I assume I am not being charged because it never did give me a price for labels. Thanks so much for all your help.