Importing FOs to the UK

sugarysweet95

HiI live in the UK and am wandering if anyone in the UK can recommend some web sites that sell good FOs and have decent shipping to the UK? I've tried Candle Science, but they have a minimum order value of $100! I've ordered stuff from candlewic and pourette, but not their FOs, so are they good?Thanks

Yep, Inez is right - I supply FO in the UK and have about 300 different fragrances. I buy in bulk from the USA and therefore swallow the customs fees so you don't have to, but I also have 3 manufacturers in the UK who make fragrance oil for me to my specification - and so far this UK-Made oil has been totally outstanding as far as quality is concerned.

If there's anything in particular you want - let me know, the UK prices are about the same as they would be if you import from the USA, including the postage and customs fees.

I will be offering FO for sale officially later in the year, when I finally get it all sorted but I can work on small orders (50ml, 250ml) for the time being.

Nat

Well, I'm London at the moment, but not for long as just visiting! Thanks anyway.

Erm, as for the fragrances from natty cat, not sure which ones i want lol! Maybe you could give me some ideas of what you have? I'm just wanting to try some new FOs and see what they're like, as you can never have too many FOs!!! I don't generally like the bakery / food FOs though, so won't want any of those! Could you PM me a list or summit, with the costs?

Thanks

:cool2:

We ship international. I utilize the US Postal Service as much as possible. I really like the Flat Rate Global Priority envelopes available - up to 4# for around $9.50 - not bad!

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Stacy

http://www.daystarsupplies.com

Stacy, you can ship FOs in envelopes?

I have a package to go to Sally in Scotland and didn't know it could cost so little - gotta get my butt off to the PO