Instant Karma and Brown Sugar and Fig

Renamed this one Karma Kaze (like kamakaze...) I was supposed to do a coathanger swirl but blended it too long and it got too thick. The bars are about 6 oz each.

10076750001nt1.jpg

I let the purple in this one get too thick and then mixed the crap out of it so my coathanger swirl did not come out as planned either. Last week sucked for soaping.

10076751vg0.jpg

Hehehe, thanks:) The karma was done wih blackstar blue mica. I expected it to be darker, but I guess I have to use much more next time.

I am off to bed, pooped. Gotta stop pulling these late nights. I think its my turn to be sick. DH was sick last week, then DS was sick.Then DD came into my room this morning at 6 am and literally threw up on me. :embarasse And now I can feel my throat closing up. I am always the last one to get sick, after I have been nursing the other 3 to good health:cry2: Goodnight, ttul.

Wow even you bad soap looks incredible, do you want me to check it out and see why it didn't work out right for you, you know I would be happy to test it for you:D Your soap always looks like a beautiful photograph that any ad agency would be proud of, it makes you want to grab a bar and run for the nearest bath!! Do you take these pictures??

Sue Ann

You ladies make me blush:yes: The karmakaze is 3" wide x 1.5" thick x 2.5" high. The BSF is kinda huge at 3" x 1.25" x 3". It could easily be cut in half.

I take all the pictures myself with my almost 4 year old Kodak and my lightbox:grin2: I then use JASC Paint Shop Pro 8 to erase my background if my lightbox does not give me that solid white. Then I do a little bit of playing around with making the picture brighter, darker, etc, crop, and save.

There's an instructional on the coathanger method in this thread:) I learned it myself from Olivia on The Whisk Forums, so it is not my creation, but I love it!

http://candletech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40158&highlight=coathanger