Absinthe FO for Candles

VictoriaK

Looked a little around online and didn't see much when it comes to prepared absinthe scented fragrance oils. I just purchased a pound of NGC black licorice , and thinking about what else I could convienantly mix with it to have a nice absinthe scent. Maybe a touch of clove?

If anybody has any ideas, or knows of a supplier I would love to hear back from you.

-Victoria

Hey Natty,

Looked around and it seems like they primarily sell candles, though Absinthe is unfortunetly not one of the few oils they offer:cry2: O man!

I originally found this http://www.saveonscents.com/product_info.php/products_id/2392 , but you have the option of the concentrates and such, so it just seems like a weird order that im not sure that im ready for haha. Even Ebay doesn't have anything, people are selling an ounce for 5bucks, or less for even more.. No way I can add anything to my line that cost that much money.

Thanks for the encouragement, I will have to give them a try now. I was a bit turned away with the different selection, and being a site I am not familiar with, but I am going to take your word and check them out. Thanks for your help, hopefully this will be the scent I have been looking for :yay:

-Victoria

• 1 year later...