Wine glasses & champagne glasses

Any suggestions on what wicks I can try in the wine & champagne glasses? I'm using J50, J223 & IGI4627. (still testing & trying to decide - I'm gearing towards the J50) I've tried Zinc wicks, & am somewhat pleased. Just looking to see if anyone has better luck wih other wicks... TIA

• 4 years later...

Hate to be a spoilsport, but have any of you checked to see if the wine & champagne glasses you are using meet ASTM standards for candle glass?

Glass is not glass is not glass... There is also a safety hazard with stemmed glasses because they are very easy to tip over. Instead of sloshing champagne or wine everywhere, in the case of candles it's liquid fuel (melted wax) and flame. Just because something looks pretty, seems like a good idea or you've seen *others* sell these does not mean they are a safe product. If you choose to go this route, please have plenty of product liability insurance.

Derval, you're replying to a thread that is 4 years old. Please, start your reply with the BUMP in all caps so that we can easily see and explain why you want an old thread regurgitated.

For example:

BUMP

Any new info on wine and champagne glasses?

Cuz new folks are listening to the comments on the forum to go search and read first. Then they see a thread and don't realize it was an older one. The date doesn't stand out and grab you unless you're looking for it.