Recent Soaps

Kymber

Just finished slicing these......The brown & tan is Warm Vanilla Sugar (wildfire creations) Blackberry Sage by Peaks in the back...suppose to be swirled green and purple, Goats Milk in Brown Sugar Sweet Milk and then Lilac & Lavender by MMS.

post-4294-139458416538_thumb.jpg

Thanks Guys.......I am still swirl challenged and probably always will be...LOL I don't want skinny lined swirls...I want chunky! These all were in the pot swirls. Going to try something different next time. These were 4 of the 9 batches I have done in the past couple weeks. All the goats milk soaps have no coloring...just whatever color the FO changes it too. So far I have 4 different shades of caramel to tan in those.

Did you make these with your green slippers on?? hehehe They look great. I am about to throw in the towel on cp soap here! :(

LMAO...yes I did!! I should of taken a picture of my feet while I was taking pictures of soap! And WHY are you about ready to throw the towel in????

oh .. maybe cause I can never get anything right. LOL Colors kill me. I may just go to all natural color soaps and quit mesing with color. Poor Bill has a soap coming to him to test for me. Cool Water for Men.. And it's PURPLE. lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooooo I havent been able to soap in about 3 weeks cause of the tornado that hit my house. Ok, not really, but with trying to get rid of a bunch on the classifieds, my house looks like crap! I have no room ..

Christina

Just finished slicing these......The brown & tan is Warm Vanilla Sugar (wildfire creations) Blackberry Sage by Peaks in the back...suppose to be swirled green and purple, Goats Milk in Brown Sugar Sweet Milk and then Lilac & Lavender by MMS.

Oohh:drool:All of them are making me hungry.They look wonderful:highfive:

Thanks everyone! It seems like we always want what we don't have...LOL I want more chunky I get skinny....you want skinny and get chunky...LOL

oh .. maybe cause I can never get anything right. LOL Colors kill me. I may just go to all natural color soaps and quit mesing with color. Poor Bill has a soap coming to him to test for me. Cool Water for Men.. And it's PURPLE. lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooooo I havent been able to soap in about 3 weeks cause of the tornado that hit my house. Ok, not really, but with trying to get rid of a bunch on the classifieds, my house looks like crap! I have no room ..

Christina

Christina....don't give up! My cool water is purple too! LOL Blue is a biotch to get. I haven't succeeded yet. I haven't tried for awhile now but everything I tried before turned purple on me. I have some from Shutters co-op I need to try! I had visions of my Cool Water being this pretty blue swirl when I made it.......didn't happen...LOL I am trying to weed through all my "stuff" to get rid of all the excess....so far I have 3 huge totes but no time to list it...LOL You are way ahead of me....you have most of yours sold and out the door!

I like these! I'd like to have skinny lines all the way thru my soaps! :drool: All I get is blobs of color in spots...and usually not all the way thru! Gonna have to try the ITP swirl trick and see how that works.

Are we making the same soap.. All I get are blobs too . LOL

Thanks everyone! It seems like we always want what we don't have...LOL I want more chunky I get skinny....you want skinny and get chunky...LOL

Christina....don't give up! My cool water is purple too! LOL Blue is a biotch to get. I haven't succeeded yet. I haven't tried for awhile now but everything I tried before turned purple on me. I have some from Shutters co-op I need to try! I had visions of my Cool Water being this pretty blue swirl when I made it.......didn't happen...LOL I am trying to weed through all my "stuff" to get rid of all the excess....so far I have 3 huge totes but no time to list it...LOL You are way ahead of me....you have most of yours sold and out the door!

Well it's purple because I was stupid and didn't read that the Cellini Blue mica from Shutter's co-op turns purple in CP . LOL DUH me! Geesh, if I would just read sites on the stuff I buy, it may help a little. LMFAO Your soaps always look great though..