Solas Milk & Honey Question?

Kymber

I am going to try out the Solas Milk & Honey today and for any of you that have soaped this.......did you use 1oz per pound of oils or less? I like a strong soap but since these oils are pretty strong I am wondering if using 1oz would be overkill? I am using it in a goatsmilk soap with ground oatmeal added. TIA!!

I made two of the same batch of OMH, one scented with Milk and Honey and one without. The one with Milk and Honey smells very sweet, almost has a toffee edge to it. My plain OMH still has the ammonia smell curing out, and smells good too, but you can definitely smell the kick in the fragranced batch. I had to keep my son from eating it yesterday, he kept trying to grab a piece (of course when he is old enough to actually need his mouth washed with soap, he will be running away:laugh2:) All I heard the entire time was "Mmmm, Smelll Goood. Smell? Mmm, Smell Gooood!""

I just soaped it tonight. Wish I would have seen this thread. LMFAO I used 1 oz per pound. LMFAO I like strong scented soaps, so I am ok with it. Colors, well you will see tomorrow night after I cut. I am soaping more tomorrow! So glad I got back into this. 2 batches down tonight. 4-6 more throughout the weekend.