What is this "secret ingredient" called a binder?

I've been researching wickless candles and came across one place that says they use a...

"secret ingredient" - a binder that locks the scent in the wax and lets it evaporate with heat.

Anyone know this "secret"??

I have been making a list of what I need to make wickless candles and going to all the sites you guys have been listing which is awesome because I am clueless. I can't wait to order on Friday everything I need! If all goes well, I will attach a picture of some results. I can't wait to get started!!

I'm going to order the universal and try one of the vybars as well. Would I order the vybar 260 or the 103? Or just get all 3 and try them all for the wickless?

Vybar 103 is for Straight Pariffin Votives & Pillars, Vybar 260 is for Straight Paraffin Containers

Here is a link with info on Vybar http://www.bakerhughes.com/bakerpetrolite/polymers/vybar/candle_industry_featuresbenefits.htm

Simply choose a container blend and get started. It has secret ingredients already in it. There's nothing else you need.

If there's a supplier you can get them from conveniently, I'd suggest IGI 4627 (Comfort Blend) or IGI 4630 (Harmony Blend) as a couple of good possibilities for wickless candles.

Those additives can sometimes be useful when you blend your own wax. You don't want to get into that at this point, nor would it gain you anything for wickless candles.

Have fun.