Wick Stickers

tlc

Any one used the wick stickers from Millcreek and do they work?

The glue dots that I have tried to use apparently are for decorating the bottom of the wick tabs :wink2:.

I like using the silicone gun but I can't get the wick tabs removed from the jar after it has set up.

I use wick stickums from the Candlemaker Store and they work fine.Just at the beginning of fall they wouldn't stick and used the glue gun.Jars were cold.Used them last week and they were fine.I do candles in the basement so it can get cold but for some reason last week was fine.Temps were in the 50's though.I am sure that made the difference.I love them and so much easier to use.I only had 2 to come loose and have no idea why.I have had no complaints from anyone so glad they came loose on me.I might have put them on the candlewarmer and why that happened.

LynnS

I know that one of the times that the glue dots did stick I was able to remove it by warming the jar in the oven.

From what I can figure out so far there are two different types of wick sticker, glue dots and wick stickums. Does that sound right?