Let us pray :P

Scented

This is what it did ... went from ugly to uglier. At least some of the cellini blue decided to spot itself :tongue2:

I coulda liked the early fade, which went to this:

[ATTACH]9641[/ATTACH]

But to me it's just puke in a mold, which is fine. The bottom is kinda cool lol, but the whole thing isn't thick enough. Yea! More testing :tongue2: :

[ATTACH]9642[/ATTACH]

post-23-139458415926_thumb.jpg

post-23-139458415927_thumb.jpg

:cry2: :cry2: I'm so bummed for ya! The pic before the last would have been ok. What happened to all the pretty pink and gold?? :angry2: Their has to be some true colors that you can use to make this work!! Looked like you were pullin' a Grumpy with all those purty colors!! I'd be happy with just two colors swirling nice. :undecided You just keep working on these colors for us to know what doesn't stay true. :wink2: It still looks cool.

Yep Mer. It's out of the mold. A little too thin for my liking, but shave off the top and the greeny swirls in it aren't bad. The blue dots bite though lol! You still wanna see right? lol!

Order the Select Shades Jennie! LMAO!! Mine are on the way according to my update. Dang Tradewinds gets right on things. Now that's the kind of service I get from Peak's and no one else. Love being notified what's going on with my stuff. I shouldn't say everyone. I believe TCS was pretty good about letting me know about my stuff too.

The foil hat, as I understand it (actually how I interpret it) is put it on and dance on one leg and whatever else funky you can do to scare off the bad soap fairies. For me, it's a conducter for a rod of lightening to hit so I might have a working light bulb.

Gimme your address and you can see it up close and personal lol :D It still has to undergo the blade. I promise to snap another pix so you can see. Apparently all the swirls I did were on the top. If it were a thicker bar, I would shave off the top and go with it.

Gimme your address and you can see it up close and personal lol :D It still has to undergo the blade. I promise to snap another pix so you can see. Apparently all the swirls I did were on the top. If it were a thicker bar, I would shave off the top and go with it.

Seriously? I'd love to try it. Don't you just hate it when the swirls don't go all the way thru?

Scented the next time you're praying for results, get ahold of me as I'm an intercessor LOL! I'm sorry the colors faded on ya but I'm sure it all smells wonderful and ya know, you will always be a better soaper than me because I never will have the nerve to try CP soap and you have! No matter what, you soap is awesome, sweetie!:wink2:

Fire:cool2: