Kelsei's Creations

sheila sullivan

The Company would be better able to answer that question for you. There probably is a contact number posted on their site.

However, I've never heard of any problems with this company. I've had orders before that for some reason just didn't go through - hopefully that is all that has happened or your mold will show up today in time to break that mold in this weekend. Hope you can get it straightened out. :)

OMG, it's been almost three weeks, so I emailed her, she said they should ship my mold out this week.....she hopes (said that numerous times, lol)....don't believe I'll be doing business with them anymore, and I'm going to try to get my money back. This is just ridiculous.:mad: I was soooo looking forward to getting this mold.

Well if it helps any I am in the same boat. I got the same answer that they would be shipping my molds out this week so I am crossing my fingers. I really want these molds because of the dividers and I'm so ready to try them, but if I had to do it all over I would definatly find somewhere else to get a mold.

Do you have your heart set on a Kelsie? I use Upland molds. i ordered one and got it in less than a week. Shipping from CA to OH. I thought that was fast.

Sorry for your situation

Upland molds has problems with shipping too. I'm three hours away from them and it took me several calls and three weeks later I received the mold. I then had to call them and wait another two weeks because a piece of the mold was broken. I'm very pleased with the performance of the mold though and would buy another one.

Sheila, Did you get a shipping notice? I got one yesterday and the mold is supposed to be here tomorrow. I live really close to Kelsei's so at least the shipping time isn't very long. Rita has been nice through this whole thing, but I hope that the molds are worth the wait. If it gets here tomorrow be on the look out for some soap pictures on Sunday or Monday.:yay:

No, I got my money back...she wasn't real nice with me, I didn't like that she could ever give me a close date...it was always this week hopefully, I didn't realize that she ran it out of her house, either...I kept calling and would get no answer and no machine or anything....I usually just make my own, think I'll just stick with that.