anyone have issues with bcn lately?

Sarah

just wondering because i am right now and i never have before. they sent me a wrong item and i've sent them the same email three times now trying to get them to send me the right item in time for christmas, and it doesn't look like it's going to happen :undecided. i started emailing them this weekend and expected to hear back from them first thing monday. had to email again on tuesday... they apparently never got the first email i sent, replied to the 2nd asking what i needed, i didn't hear back so emailed them again after a day and a half and they said they never got my email. it's just a mess and i'm not impressed. but i've never had any problems before this, so maybe i'll just mark this one up as holiday craziness on their part. still i have to say i'm disappointed at the moment.

I agree with calling them. I order from them all the time and only once did I receive the wrong item and I called and left a message and I had received a phone call back from them the same day and they shipped out the correct item right away. Excellent customer service

Sandy~WI

I actually just got an order from BCN today. I ordered it on Monday evening, but I'm also in Wisconsin so that helps with delivery time. It shipped out yesterday UPS ground and got here today.

I have yet to have a problem with BCN with wrong items or shipping delays (other than one time they entered my credit card number wrong - and called me back the same day I placed the order to confirm the number).

I did have a problem with an order I got from Candlewic today though. I got a wrong item.

This is a very busy time of the year for everyone though and everyone makes an error sometimes.

well, they have definately gone out of their way to fix the problem. i know it's a busy time, but it had also been quite a while since i ordered from them so i was wondering what everyone's experiences with them have been lately.

all is good now, they are sending the correct item 2nd day shipping free of charge.