Got My Yankmee Cease & Desist Letter

eugenia

I think I will trademark the name "Candles" and not let Yankmee, and others use it. Or I could trademark "wax" Geesh as generic as some of their terms are I do not see why not.
Tess, if you were to invent a uniquely shaped suppository product and call it a Hemorrhoidal Candle then you could trademark the word candle in that context. For that matter you could call it an Ass Tart and trademark "tart" in the context of a suppository product. Just as long as it's not wax potpourri cuz they've got that one already. :P

OMG Murray you slay me!! ASS TART. I've been feelin poorly this week and you made me laugh. For 10 years in a nursing home I worked the ass tart shift-wasn't funny then. A scented one would have been nice. Where were your ideas when I needed them!! Hey lets put a little class in this post-how about a butt bougie for our friends from France??

Connie

I use the term Wax Smellties on my brochures and let people know that they are tarts that go into the warmers. So far ( knocks on wood) I haven't

had a Problem.. but I also don't sell much yet either.

:drool: I am waiting until I grow up and have a lil bit of everyone around me... like Ebcandles, Satin Ducky, RobininOregon, and every one else in this wonderful place that is my second home.

Happy selling everyone..

Tess, if you were to invent a uniquely shaped suppository product and call it a Hemorrhoidal Candle then you could trademark the word candle in that context. For that matter you could call it an Ass Tart and trademark "tart" in the context of a suppository product. Just as long as it's not wax potpourri cuz they've got that one already.

ROFLMAO! The Wise One speaks again! Talk about needing a spew warning! :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: