Tins!

Georgia

PHEW! My second order due today is labeled and ready to be delivered. 38 tins for the second shift supervisor to give as Christmas gifts. Half are Hollyberry and half are Creme Brulee.

Between baking and pouring, my little butt is wore out! hmmm maybe time for some hot buttered rum! :D

post-210-139458415734_thumb.jpg

PHEW! My second order due today is labeled and ready to be delivered. 38 tins for the second shift supervisor to give as Christmas gifts. Half are Hollyberry and half are Creme Brulee.

Between baking and pouring, my little butt is wore out! hmmm maybe time for some hot buttered rum! :D

Hey I always wondered how the tins do once the candles are lit? Does the temperature rise quite a bit?

:P No, Sabrina, I didn't eat any...but it was tempting.

I got the tins at Hobby Lobby. I had some left over from last year that I got at 60% off and had to buy a few new ones this year - waited till they were 30% off. I'll definately be hitting the clearance sale again this year. They hold about 4-1/2 oz and are regularly 99 cents.

Romasoy, the tins do get warm but not noticibly more than jars.