Crafty Bubbles

Have any of you heard of Crafty bubbles fragrance? I just bought some from Hobby Lobby and It has great Cold Throw, I plan to let it sit for a week before I test the hot throw. This is a wickless candle.

I bought the melon scent.. it smells so good.

I hope the scents I ordered from Nu-Scents smell as good as this one.

Actually I went to the crafty bubbles website and they are selling it for $1.00 per oz. I paid 3.99 at Hobby Lobby for 1 oz.

I think it's very concentrated. I might purchase some of there $1.00 bottles if my hot throw is good.

I think you might be disappointed. Let us know though. Usually Hobby Lobby scents aren't that good and we've probably all tried them at the start only to be disappointed. I was. Others have been. It's a whole new world out there when it comes to suppliers though!

OK, I checked out the web site and it's the same one. I use a lot of their oils and most of them are very good, great hot throw for me in J50, the chocolate brownie is good and very strong. I can't think of any others right now but I could let you know.

I have raved about Boleks many many times in the F/O section of the boards. When I do tart/clamshell exchages, people are shocked at the quality scents due to the very low prices. But Boleks doesn't make their huge money on candle supplies. They make it on their beads and bead kits.

I moved on to other suppliers but for a beginner, you really can't beat their scents for the money.

Fire

Just so you know Craft bubbles FO is great. I've gotten good cold and hot throw.. Very good product and it's on sale now... Very concentrated as well.

I fully agree Doc! And the people who run Boleks are Awesome and knowledgeable because one of the owners use to make candles. Sometimes, they will let me do the test of the scent in soy wax as I use their C-3 wax as well. But that's only if they need the results quickly. Otherwise, Christ does the testing in regular wax. I've never found one of their scents that won't throw in my soy either.

I don't use a huge amount of their scents like it use to but I still use a few because I've never found better. Plus, they're local for me! No shipping!

Fire