Ocean Rustics

judyvega

Your candles are beautiful. I want to learn to do rustics. Would you tell me the secret to how you layer yours? I agree also I love the way they are formed to get the different colors all over the candle. If you do not want to give your secret away how about leading me to where I can read up on them. Thanks so much.:drool:

I didn't expect this thread to pop back up - thanks again for the wonderful comments! :yay:

Your candles are beautiful. I want to learn to do rustics. Would you tell me the secret to how you layer yours? I agree also I love the way they are formed to get the different colors all over the candle. If you do not want to give your secret away how about leading me to where I can read up on them. Thanks so much.:drool:

Dillypooh, here is a thread which helped me a lot: http://www.candletech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3538&highlight=layered+rustics - that will get you started - also, I use three different colors typically, and do tilted layers - 1343 wax w/2 tbs stearic pp - hope that helps :)