How about a quickie? Solas Lemon Sugar

Just wanted to tease ya with some yummy pics. This stuff is sooo good. You smell a lot of lemon OOB, but once its in the soap, the sugary sweetness comes out to play:drool: I put a little yellow oxide in there and did a blind swirl, so we shall see if any swirls show. I am off to find a 22" machete today so that I can cut into my 32 bar mold:grin2:

1007419mr0.jpg

My mind is definitely in the gutter, I wrote sweetcomes instead of sweetness. Forgive me, lol!

soapy licious...:drool:

Just wanted to tease ya with some yummy pics. This stuff is sooo good. You smell a lot of lemon OOB, but once its in the soap, the sugary sweetness comes out to play:drool: I put a little yellow oxide in there and did a blind swirl, so we shall see if any swirls show. I am off to find a 22" machete today so that I can cut into my 32 bar mold:grin2:

1007419mr0.jpg

My mind is definitely in the gutter, I wrote sweetcomes instead of sweetness. Forgive me, lol!

Thanks! Finally got in after being gone all day. The only knife I could get at home depot was 12", so I am in still in search of one long enough for the mold. Soap is still quite soft, which is unusual for my recipe, but maybe I had too much oil somewhere. Cut it anyway, and I will post cut pics tomorrow.