Ok the edible Body spray question

Livelovebath

ok i did search.. but i came up with not alot.. I was just wondering if anyone was making this that would help me out? or is there anyone out there making a body spray that is made out of simple (taste safe) ingredients that I could just add Flavor oil to.. I want to play with this and I have some ideas and some background. I was just wondering if there was anyone out there that has ACTUALLY made it?

Thanks in advance.

OH and brambleberrys base is the following.. i just need some guidlines on amounts or subs etc...

Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Flavor, Aspartame, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, FD&C Yellow #6, FD&C Red #40, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Yellow #5

What about an edible massage oil? Palm oil, Coconut oil, sesame oil, a tiny bit o' veg. glycerin (for a warming sensation) and already sweetened flavor oil?

Who really sprays a sensual oil on a body... it's all about touch, massage, caress, feel, stroke..... ok, you get the picture.

What about an edible massage oil? Palm oil, Coconut oil, sesame oil, a tiny bit o' veg. glycerin (for a warming sensation) and already sweetened flavor oil?

Who really sprays a sensual oil on a body... it's all about touch, massage, caress, feel, stroke..... ok, you get the picture.

Thanks texasbrat!! we will crack this yet hehe

yah i do the edible massage oil, the perfume is a novelty.. i had it for my wedding (the actual Jessica brand) and i loved it.. it smelled great and it was sort of fun to know that you tasted the same as you smelt.. even if no one else knew that

Here is a site you might wanna check out---> http://www.pvsoap.com/recipe_edible_massage_oil.htm. I know it's oil but it might work. HTH

ok i did search.. but i came up with not alot.. I was just wondering if anyone was making this that would help me out? or is there anyone out there making a body spray that is made out of simple (taste safe) ingredients that I could just add Flavor oil to.. I want to play with this and I have some ideas and some background. I was just wondering if there was anyone out there that has ACTUALLY made it?

Thanks in advance.

OH and brambleberrys base is the following.. i just need some guidlines on amounts or subs etc...

Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Flavor, Aspartame, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, FD&C Yellow #6, FD&C Red #40, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Yellow #5

• 8 months later...
What about an edible massage oil? Palm oil, Coconut oil, sesame oil, a tiny bit o' veg. glycerin (for a warming sensation) and already sweetened flavor oil? .

Could just plain coconut oil + flavor + veg glycerin for warmth be used? Or is there something about coconut oil that makes it less than desirable by itself but instead better mixed with other oils?

Darbla

If you really want an edible body spray, I'd go with a water-based one... the oil-based one, depending on your oils, may be too thick unless you use something really light like FCO.

Otherwise, play away! :D

Nothing wrong with straight coconut oil, Darbla, it's really up to you.