Ah...driving me nuts!!!

I have been testing 2 different 4 oz deep tins from WSP....I am using IGI 4760 container and I tested these 2 wicks 44-24-18 and 36-24-24 and neither of them burned close to the edge. The 36-24-24 burned better then the other one but not as good as I wanted. Any other suggestions?? Thanks...

Oh I did 2 - 4 hour tests in each tin....

OK I almost forgot about IGI 4761. It's the votive wax with an MP around 160. If that's what you're using it might be tricky to get it to work the way you want.

They say it's for votives in warm climates and I always wondered exactly why these kinds of waxes are necessary. I think I understand now that it's for votive candles that burn with small flames for long periods of time, like the ones in churches. This blend helps keep the candles from liquefying too much and throwing the wicks off in hot weather.

I tried an LX it burned too hot. What site did you check maybe I can take a look and see what they have for suggestions...thanks

Candlescience, they have a nice wick guide. They probally have only tested LX in your wax so far. You put in your wax and container size and it tells ya the best ones.

Candlescience, they have a nice wick guide. They probally have only tested LX in your wax so far. You put in your wax and container size and it tells ya the best ones.

Perfect, thank you. I love that site but they dont deliver to Canada unless you make your order a min. of 100-200 bucks!! Too bad for me-lol