Metal Tins Leaking

I have some really cute containers that I bought at Hobby Lobby. The first 2 that I poured up worked fine. The 2nd set that I poured the wax leaked out of the seams. I even poured the second ones cooler. Is there something that I can seal these seams with to keep them from leaking? I really love the containers. TIA

I did the same thing about a year ago, someone gave me 2 small tin buckets, the ones you get at hobby lobby and i poured the candles, it leaked. so now, I go ahead and use mold sealer and apply that around the inside of the tin containers, around the edges and I've had no problems since. HTH:)

I use Modge Podge. You can pick it up at any Michaels or hobby store. Seals the seams wonderfully, and is non-flamable, so no issues with the flame.

I found this out after purchasing some tin buckets as well. Didnt leak until they burned, tin got warm and the seam leaked. Searched a few sites, and Modge Podge was the solution, so I tried it and it worked.

HTH!

Tammy