Wicks for 9 oz bulb jar or 10 oz candelina

Hello, I am using the 9 oz bulb jar from the Jar Store. Also Soycandle.com carries it but calls it 10 oz candelina jar. I am struggling to find the correct wick for it. Has anyone used this jar and found a good wick for it? I don't know if I am just trying to be a perfectionist about it or not. Has anyone used this jar? What wick did you use? How many hours did yours burn? I appreciate your wisdom so much. Thanks.

Janet

Boy thats the million dollar question I want to know too. Im trying to remember what I used and LX26 comes to mind. The only thing I found is that that bulb jar leaves alot of wax in the bottom when its finished. You have that problem too? I ended up so far using mine for wickless candles. What have you used?

All I can say is if you wick this jar let me know, I have about 60 of these suckers sitting on my shelf and I was never able to properly wick it. The only way I could get a full melt pool and no hang was to double wick it and then it got way too hot! Sorry wish I could help....I know a few other people here have had luck with that har...:o

What I'm using is from Soycandle.com Paper size 60. The melt pool is great for me. It just won't get clear to the sides. So I swirl the melt pool around and so far with the C3 wax it's cleaning the sides. I bought about 200 of these jars because I want to stick with them cause I like them. I hope this wick is going to be okay. :undecided

I use this jar as well and I have used the eco 8---I am in the process of testing another line that looks to be much better. Also it depends on they dye and the FO you use too. The FOs we manufacture require us to wick up. I use C3 soy wax. HTH

Hello, I am using the 9 oz bulb jar from the Jar Store. Also Soycandle.com carries it but calls it 10 oz candelina jar. I am struggling to find the correct wick for it. Has anyone used this jar and found a good wick for it? I don't know if I am just trying to be a perfectionist about it or not. Has anyone used this jar? What wick did you use? How many hours did yours burn? I appreciate your wisdom so much. Thanks.

Janet

I use GL 70/30 and double wick those jars with 2 LX-16 or 2 LX-18 ( depends on the fo ) I have some HTP wicks I'm going to start testing because the mushrooms are huge with the LX. I get a good meltpool and throw and the jar doesn't get too hot.