New electric Gruuby mold STUCK

Ok I give up.... I have been fighting with this blasted thing long enough!! The only thing I didn't do was turn it inside out! (and i came close to doing that!) how do u get it out of the dad-burn thing?? Anyway got any ideas....................:embarasse Just got this new mold today. never used one before.. very frustrating Thanks, lisa

What type mold (shape, raised or recessed detail?) are you using? I have one of those night lights from Ginger @ Flexible Molds with the heart cutout and there is a particular way that I have to get the candle out or I have the same problem. Portia

Is your mold from Ginger? Which one do you have? I have the large electic grubby and I usually take the little thing in the middle (the part that is sticking up) and twist that around a couple times to make sure I loosened it and then I turn it over and I put pressure on the middle of the bottom of the mold and then I work my hand in it to pull the top of the candle out or at least loosen it from the mold. OH....

I also cut an extra slit in it to make it easier.....try that.

You may have to twist and pull at first but it should come out. Also the first time I used mine, I was ready to send them back, but now it is easier for me to get them out since I have developed a method to the madness.

Is your mold from Ginger? Which one do you have? I have the large electic grubby and I usually take the little thing in the middle (the part that is sticking up) and twist that around a couple times to make sure I loosened it and then I turn it over and I put pressure on the middle of the bottom of the mold and then I work my hand in it to pull the top of the candle out or at least loosen it from the mold. OH....

I also cut an extra slit in it to make it easier.....try that.

You may have to twist and pull at first but it should come out. Also the first time I used mine, I was ready to send them back, but now it is easier for me to get them out since I have developed a method to the madness.

Is yours yellow???

No, She brought this mold off BCGrayson at Ebay. It was corey's old molds before she started making her own molds. so it's ginger's molds hence Yellow.

Corey makes her molds in blue and purple. Anyhow...Yellow molds are harder to work with since they're hard silicone. I've given ya tips on how to remove it...hopefully you'll get it girly!! :D

Hugs

Dani

Anyhow...Yellow molds are harder to work with since they're hard silicone. I've given ya tips on how to remove it...hopefully you'll get it girly!! :D

Hugs

Dani

Now you tell me !:confused: No wonder I had such a hard time getting those suckers out!!! Although now that I have made 20 or so, they are getting a little easier to get out. Except for the snowman, that one still drives me to drink. Candlemaking and marguaritas are not a great combo. :bump: