Scented here is Energy lol

diamondk

Dang that mold is gorgeous isn't it? Yep, mine is here!! Just whiff that energy. It is awesome!! It won't fade on you either. I think it looks pretty good chica! I waited three days to cut on that Be Delish I did and it's still soft. Wondering what to do with it (like leaving it alone for awhile I suppose.)

Sooooooooooo tell me how the mold worked? Did any stick to the sides?

Dang that mold is gorgeous isn't it? Yep, mine is here!! Just whiff that energy. It is awesome!! It won't fade on you either. I think it looks pretty good chica! I waited three days to cut on that Be Delish I did and it's still soft. Wondering what to do with it (like leaving it alone for awhile I suppose.)

Sooooooooooo tell me how the mold worked? Did any stick to the sides?

I love this mold and thank you so very much. The two ends were the easiest and the sides were a little harder but I believe it really has alot to do with the soap recipe. Have fun with it. :D

Oh another thing Scented just to begin with I would cut a piece of freezer paper for the bottom to begin with if your recipe is a soft one. That is one of the suggestion in the instructions that comes with it. Mine is still stuck to the bottom and I will check it again tonight after my grandkids leave. They will be here around noon. HTH some lmao