Chocolate Milk Bath

SANDY

It has been awhile since I have contributed a recipe here.. But now that I am unemployed I have had some time to focus on my Bath & Body a little more. Here is my newest creation

30% powdered milk

27% ground oats

20% baking soda

10% finely ground sea salt

5% honey powder

5% cocoa powder

2% cocoa butter

1% frangrance oil

Let me know what you think

Sandy

I don't mean to be a downer but I received some in a swap that was similar one time and it just grossed me out when it was in the tub. My dd was the one in the bath, it just looked gross. :2cents:

I like the recipe and I will try it and leave out the cocoa powder, thanks for posting it. I hope you have more time to create things with your free time.

I don't mean to be a downer but I received some in a swap that was similar one time and it just grossed me out when it was in the tub. My dd was the one in the bath, it just looked gross. :2cents:

I like the recipe and I will try it and leave out the cocoa powder, thanks for posting it. I hope you have more time to create things with your free time.

HA! I know exactly what you mean, except with my experiences it was not chocolate milk bath:tongue2: