Tarts

Why didn't you just ask her?

She knows you're just getting into making them, so you shouldn't feel bad/embarrassed to ask her what the heck she means. Maybe she's thinking of something else and doesn't know what a wax tart is. After all, not a lot of people do know. ;)

There is no way we could possibly know what she means by a tart having a tab, the only GUESS I can come up with is what someone else mentioned- the clamshells.

JMO but I think people should research before they decide to make something. A lot of the questions lately are just out of the ballpark.

Seriously people, because someone mentions a votive or tart or wtf ever does not mean that you have to go out and make it. At least know what it is before you make yourself sound well heck STUPID.

:D

Yes....I know what a tart is and she WAS talking about the glade scented oil things. Thinking those were what I was talking about making. Personally I do not think those things work, but my Mom loves them.

Anyway~

I made a few but I am still waiting to unwrap my Christmas present in the form of a tart warmer to test the ones I made. Simply put, I am keeping them to myself until I decide if I even want to make them to sell at a later date. I have not put a lot of effort into it so right now I am still in the planning stages.