LMAO!! Swap or trash?

Scented

Pick an option lol  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Pick an option lol

• Trash
    • Swap
    • Keep (but prefer kill)

You guys decide. Great scent, but the colors are destroyed (these are from the swap -- manganese violet (turns brown), UM violet (speckled out on a no stir), and sparkling blue (I don't see blue, do you?). Thinking trash or the ugly swap? Anyone?

[ATTACH]9387[/ATTACH]

post-23-139458414697_thumb.jpg

OK, excuse my ignorance:embarasse , but how did you get the outside darker than the inside?? I'm just a newbie MP crafter, but I would KILL to be able to have a soap look like that! Sort of reminds me of cranberry/cinnamon swirl bread. Does it smell nice?

I don't know anything about the "swap", but I definitely wouldn't trash it.

Sharon

You guys decide. Great scent, but the colors are destroyed (these are from the swap -- manganese violet (turns brown), UM violet (speckled out on a no stir), and sparkling blue (I don't see blue, do you?). Thinking trash or the ugly swap? Anyone?

[ATTACH]9387[/ATTACH]

Didnt I tell you the manganese violet would turn brown:naughty: But it still looks nice.

Didnt I tell you the manganese violet would turn brown:naughty: But it still looks nice.

Yep you said it and I noted that lol ... but then I thought, what about using a very tiny amount? Surely that won't go brown! And, yup, it did. Too bad it isn't a very pretty brown, because I could use some brown lol!