Wholesale Accounts..The way to go!!!

Kimberly

Awesome Kim way to go. I too love wholesale. I love that I don't have to collect sales tax. Of course I do do a lot of biz out of the house and do report those taxes. I don't do shows because I don't want to compete with my retailers. Maybe in the future if I find some further away. I have also been looking for a rep, mostly for soap.

Why do people ask these questions. I just don't get it. I should have given her a piece of paper of where I get my stuff from with the website www.pooponu.com or whatever it was. I will next week. I have had it with stupid people.

Amen! I get called almost weekly with people asking these same questions. I think it's only human after so long to get annoyed.

Congratulations to the original poster, this event sounds really awesome!

wow...that is an inspirational post for us who are new, I just did my first show and tho I enjoyed it I did have to set up and take down and spend the day by myself so I can see how it could be exhausting. I guess a good mix of both would be the ideal situation as well as a healthy online biz would make for a great business. :highfive: