To those who make B&B and Candles

Lisa

My logo is the same because that's my company ID. I use the same fonts and look so they're recognizable as belonging to my company. Of course the B&B labels have completely different legal requirements so there's that difference, but otherwise they're pretty similar.

Soap is a box made of parchment paper - I use the same parchment paper on the neck of my balmorals, and as the hangtag on my pillars. Votives are a bit different - same font, but those I don't do on parchment.

One of these days I'll have to redo pics on my website - the candles all have old labels.

I actually have two different labels for my candles one is my cartoon-y fox logo and one is a black and white pencil drawn fox, the black and white fox is for the more upscale line. For my B&B stuff I use a picture of a baby fox that my brother took in our field. I use the different pictures to differentiate the different product lines. All of my labels have my company name in the same font and all of them have a fox on them, just different foxes for different product lines.