Lyschel just had to do it!

MissyK

Just when I was debating whether to order now or wait till after Christmas, Lyschel had to come up with 3 new FO's and a sample sale to go along with them! Yeah, Yeah, just check out the supplier announcements. All 3 sound great too!

Darn it, I need some Sultry Angel and Vanilla Voodoo too.

OFS - Candle Cocoon - OFS - Candle Cocoon? May just have to do both!

I've been dying to try the Red Banana and Raspberry Cordial anyway!

Missy

Oh, you know I did!

I already ordered. What are you talking about?

I just ordered the sample pack for now. $15.50 for the 3 new FO's and 3 other samples of my choice plus free shipping!! You can't beat that!

Now I get to try my Red Banana and Raspberry Cordial plus I threw in the Sunflower & Sea Mist.

6 new FO's to test. I'm lovin it!

Now, I'm trying to decide if I'm going to order from Oklahoma Fragrance or not. I'm definitely not getting anything for Christmas now. This is it!!!!!

Missy

That is so funny!!!! Kassandra, you just gave me a good laugh!

I love the Peony White Tea also!

I told my daughter she has to stand in front of the house and sell candles so I can buy more FO's. LOL

I'm determined to try every oil from Lyschel! Let's see, how many does she have? I already have about 10 of them.

I'm quickly becoming a FOHO! OH NO!!!!!!!

Missy

Lyschel at Candle Cocoon. They have awesome oils!

OFS is Oklahoma Fragrance Supply. They are having a sample sale. Lisa at OFS used to own FES whose oils are sold at AH/RE now. She's back in business now with OFS and her oils sound great!

I hope I'm getting this right.

Look in the supplier announcements for all of these sales. Maybe you don't want to look!!!!!

Missy