Looking for a pump

I am looking for a pump that goes with a WIDE MOUTH gallon jug. Not the kind with the handle and a small opening, but the ones with the big mouth.

I've seen them before - usually at sports events or places that have vendors with food. They are for the ketchup and mustard & come with a big pump. Surely someone has to make these, they do exist lol

I have looked high and low (including locally) and can't find these anywhere! Does anyone have any suggestions or have you seen them anywhere?

I am interested in 50 of them, so no high minimums - I just can't use anymore than that. It is for a thicker product that has to be spooned into the container hence the need for the big mouth. (kinda like me :D )

Walmart sells them, I bought one a few months ago. It was hanging on one of their plastic dangling hanging sales things in the aisles. It was actually on the aisle that had the huge size of mayo and ketchup and pickles. I have meant to see if it fits on my gallon containers of lotion. It comes with the lid and pump too. hth