Website open..opinions please

Melly

Wonderful job! Very easy to navigate too. I did notice a couple of things didn't have a size or weight though. Such as the melts. I know it says 6 small but if I never bought a melt before I'd have no idea what a small or large one looks like. Maybe a total weight on the site. Also bath bombs come in different sizes so you might want to measure around them or compare them to a golf ball, tennis ball etc. Lip balms too. The site is fine though. Just trying to help! :embarasse

Awesome job. Everything navigates easily, the pics are great and information thorough. I did notice a couple of things on the "Return" page. The second sentence reads "We confident". Shouldn't it be We are conifident. Also, a sentence or 2 later, the tense changes to past regarding their satisfaction. It reads "If that wasn't the case" and it should be present tense reading If that isn't the case. I'm not nit picking or a grammatic freak, just wanted you to know. I think hubby did an outstanding job. Congratulations!!!

Looks great.. the products are so professional looking.

I have a question about your burning instructions..it has nothing to do with the site, but as a customer i'd want to ask... 'why can't I use my electric warmer for your melts?' I've seen this discussed and there never is a final conclusion why this is not ok. So I hope I speak for a lot of others by asking. It could be very imformative to have a seller explain this.

As many have agreed, your site is user friendly and not confusing at all. Great job!

hmm..he put the non electric burner thing?? I'll have to have him change that, there is no reason not to use one, it was just on the tart warning lables that we bought. :) I'll point out the gramatical errors aswell, hubby is very picky when it comes to little details like that.

Thank you all for the compliments and suggestions, please keep them coming. We still have alot of products to add over the next few weeks.

jldorrington, feel free to empty your bank account any time you like :D :D