A fun poll

KristinesShower

What is the amount of your BIGGEST retail order?  

84 members have voted

1. 1. What is the amount of your BIGGEST retail order?

• $50.00 - $100.00
    • $100.00 - $150.00
    • $150.00 - $200.00
    • $200.00 - $250.00
    • $250.00+ (Let's hear the amount!)

Since the holidays are coming (quicker than imagined!), I thought it would be nice to do a poll for retail orders. I just got one of the biggest orders I've ever gotten for retail :grin2: Seems as if this woman was ordering for her whole family (and some friends too!)

What is your biggest retail order (all year, not just Xmas)

I'm still testing my candles....hard to do too much with working 2 jobs....but I never thought I'd get so excited with a $10 tart sale.....lady at the mall I work at orders $10 of tarts every couple of months...I do the happy dance for that....can't imagine selling more than that right now....hope to be ready someday though!

I actually just got my largest retail order ever this past week too!

She's ordered gifts for 13 people. She loves that it keeps her out of the mall and I love that I'm getting my stuff out to 13 people who may never have heard of me before! Even cooler is that she told me to put some business cards in with it!

I just had a customer buy $400 worth of stuff. They were buying Christmas gifts for the entire family.

I just had an order that the lady ordered $560 worth of products! I almost fell over beause I couldn't believe it. But normally I get a few orders that are about $150 but the majority are about $50 to $100 each.