Mill Creek Soy Wax

:yay: I just bought 10 lbs each of their soy (container and pillar/votive) wax to test. It was pretty reasonable to ship, 25 lb package was only $10.00 UPS ground. Haven't tested it yet, since I just received it thu last week. I'll test this wax for my possible spring sales, and am using up a bunch of S1 I have already tested, and will use for Christmas gifts. Hope someone else has tried it. You might want to try a search in the Archived site for that. I definitely want it to work, it is only 37.50 per 50 lb box! Good luck!

I've used 6 cases of MC's soy wax and I'm happy with it. I usually use 8% FO load. I'm wondering though if the wax you currently use is the same-- this wax is the Plain 415 soy wax.

I'm wondering if it is the same also since they are both Soy 125 maybe just change the packaging for different companies? I emailed Mill Creek to see if they had any specifications of the product they could send me. I didn't see any product data sheet info or MSDS info. Does anyone happen to have it? Thanks

The very first wax I used was from MC, and it was great. I ordered random wicks from them, and so of course, it didn't burn well. I ended up with EZ Soy, but not because MC's wasn't good...it was more than BC had more info on their site and I was persuaded by all the information.

I have ordered other things from MC, and I've been beyond happy with every single thing. THeir soy lotion base is fantastic, and the few FOs I've used were very good.

I have used it for almost a year now and LUV it!! Along w/ most of their FO's and their wicks. Their B&B bases are GREAT too. The only complaint is their SHIPPING to FL its a killer. I posted before asking if anyone knew who carried the same wax but closer to me. I know of a wonderful chandlier that helped me immensely that used to frequent that board and swears by MC's wax over anyone elses. I trust her opinion 100%. Its just one of those preference things.

Greekrunner I'd luv to know what you think of their waxes once you tested them. I really like their blend, I use it for everything but pillars and votives (tarts embeds, and electric candles).