Wicking 16 oz. apothercary jar

I space them a bit closer together, right in the middle--I use the EZ wicker tool to get it right every time

Sorry to hi-jack the thread, but I have a question for Jordan. Does that mean that you are using the two closest possible settings? (meaning one off from center on each side?

I have one of those setters that I purchased about 2 weeks ago and I've not used it yet, but have assembled it and have been looking at the settings for my 16 ounce apoth. It seemed to me that to use the next setting out, which would be two holes from center respectively, might be putting the wicks a bit too close to the glass at the top upper rim. It looks like it would be fine once the candle burned deeper into the widest part. My concern is for the top part.

When I put the plungers to the closet setting, the magnets at the bottom are basically touching each other. Is that where you have it?

Does anyone have an answer to Everito's question? I just got one of these today and would like to give it a try.

Yes...when I double wick I put them closer together to keep the sides of the jar from getting too hot...this will make the magnets touching and sometimes they get stuck and one magnet will set down and the other does not. Just have to make sure they are even before wicking but they will be touching. HTH ;)