Where to Find Wax Samples?

I'm just getting into candle making, and I am trying to sort out which waxes I should try for different applications. From what I've researched, each chandler has his or her own favorites and opinion. So, I would like to formulate my own opinion. However, I DON'T want to spend a fortune trying to formulate those opinions? Does anyone know where I could find 1-5 pound samples of wax that don't cost almost as much as the 10-11 pound slabs? I saw that Nu-Scent's has a C-3, P-1, and V-1 Bundle for $10, and a similar bundle for palm waxes, but are there any others? I am interested in Paraffin, Soy, and other Natural candle-making waxes. Thanks in advance for any and all help! I truly appreciate it!:)

Try this link....it is all of the online suppliers compiled by State. You can check out their sites and determine which one is closer to save on shipping and who has the best prices.

Be sure to check out Farmhouse, justscents, and candlewic too.

Personally I like Just scents 50/50 blend and I use CD wicks. Most places sell sampler packs of wicks, I dont think you can get less than a 10 lb slab of wax. I have never seen it but that does not mean it does not exist. HTH

http://www.candleandsoapstuff.com/Suppliers_by_State.html