Peaks Samples

theoldehearth

Havent tested them yet, but Casaba Mist and Wild Mt Honey are really good.

If you haven't tested them yet, how can you say they are 'really good'? While I have not been disappointed with any of Peaks fo's, I really find it very strange that you can state they are good without benefit of first trying them. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I love Peak's oils. I poured the Wild Mountain Honey and I think it smells like that honey cough drop. It would probably be good in soap. I got a sample of the Casaba Mist and it smells great OOB. Definitely add Amish Harvest. I also love Cranberry Citrus, Pear Spice, Home for the Holidays, Spruce Christmas Tree, Vanilla Passion, French Vanilla, Hazelnut Cappucino, Sweet Pea, Cinnamon & Balsam, Sugar Plum Berries, Black Canyon and Mountain Lake. Oh just get one of each!!!!!!!

All of Peak's oils work great for me in soy!

Missy

I'm looking at ordering some samples from Peaks and so far I have on my list to try with soy wax. Any input?

Blackberry Sage

Casaba Mist

Cedar

Cinnamon Buns

Fresh Linen

Creme Brulee

Vanilla Passion

Wild Mt Honey

White Tea Ginger

Warm Apple Pie

Thanks!

I have tried

Cinnamon Buns- Good throw, not my favorite cinnamon buns FO though (I LOVE snowtops version)

Fresh Linen- My favorite linen type so far- love this one. It's strong but not overpowering

Vanilla Passion- probably my favorite vanilla so far, great throw!

White Tea and Ginger- dead on duplication from B&BW, awesome in b&b products and I got a killer throw in both soy and paraffin with it.

Warm Apple Pie- very nice! I got a good throw from it, not a huge one, but good!

I just got samples in of Casaba Mist and Wild Mountain Honey. The honey is a beautiful scent. I keep catching myself going to the bottle just to sniff it. It's a honey scent but it's got some floral notes in it, really nice OOB. Casaba Mist I'm undecided on- OOB it smells like Peaks' tuscan nights to me.

If you haven't tested them yet, how can you say they are 'really good'? While I have not been disappointed with any of Peaks fo's, I really find it very strange that you can state they are good without benefit of first trying them. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I'm sorry, let me clarify my statement.

They are really good OOB.

I realize I wouldn't know how well they are in the candles just yet, but I love the scents OOB.