JS 50/50 wax ?

I pour this around 170 too and was testing LX wicks in it with good results. It's a great wax, imho :)

Same here---also have good luck with zincs in this wax. I found the CD's tended to smoke a bit, and the LX or Zinc are best. Still testing in my apothecary jars for the best double wick.

Denise could you give me a starting point for the 10 oz Victorian jars for this wax? TIA

I mix FO and color at 180 and pour around 160 to 155. Seems the cooler I pour.....the better the set up. There are no re-pours on this...doesn't shrink.

Oh yeah.....pre-tabbed zinc core wicks .....always. Nice clean burn in 10oz Victorian jars.

For you LX or zinc users; can you give me a starting point? :confused: I would like a size comparable to a CD10 and/or CD12. I use both the 10 & 12 in my 8oz square mason jars (depending on the fo), however, I have been noticing some smoking lately. After reading your posts, I'm thinking about ordering LX/zinc sample packs to test after the holidays.

TIA