For you Fresh, Citrus, Floral Lovers

Fern

Just got me a bunch of samples from Nature's Garden and of the ones I've put in wax, these are some winners and thought I'd share:

Cool Spring

Democrat

Ginger Bergamot

Lotus Blossom

Rain

Tranquil Oasis

Water Cress and Aloe

Yacht Club: Absolutely LOVE this one!

Got one that I absolutely hate which is Tibetian Amber...it smells just like Shalimar, which makes me want to puke out the door. For those that like Shalimar...here's one for you, without the expensive price.

i just ordered a hole bunch of their samples, i was looking at that tibetian amber glad i didnt get it , i hate shalimar. i got the lotus blossom,yuzu,orchid rain,pakaki, lavender vanilla to name a few but i have to wait till tommorrow thats when they are being delivered.

i just ordered a hole bunch of their samples, i was looking at that tibetian amber glad i didnt get it , i hate shalimar. i got the lotus blossom,yuzu,orchid rain,pakaki, lavender vanilla to name a few but i have to wait till tommorrow thats when they are being delivered.

Malaki: The Lotus Blossom is lovely, Orchid Rain I've gotten in the past and loved it too, it's another keeper. Glad you didn't waste your money on the Tibetian Amber because it's blaaaaach! I've also gotten the Yuzu and it was just so-so for me, but my daughter liked it.

Malaki: The Downy Vanilla Lavender? Oof... I like it, I really do... but (as I said in the "FO's That Make You Gag" thread...) it quickly turns from 'ooh, I like this!' to 'OMG OPEN A WINDOW NOW!'

It's a really nice lavender (which is saying a lot for me, since I HATE florals), and I *do* like it... as a single candle... pouring a bunch at once it headache-inducing!

Just a warning! ;)

Pikaki is good- almost a Jasmine. I've never smelled a Hawaiian lei, so I can't vouch for authenticity, but my mother loves it.

Orchid Rain is a good, clean bathroom type scent. Not really a floral, more of a ozone kind of blend, but with a floral base.

Yuzu is too sweet for me, I'm going to blend it with Spiced Cranberry, cause when I stuff one in each nostril, it smells good ;) .

Ginger Bergamot is VERY strong and is a GREAT bathroom smell and very upscale. My kids aren't that impressed though, they think it smells like Daddy's deodorant (in fact, that's their name for it). It's a good masculine scent, but they would rather have Blueberry Muffin.

I haven't tried Yacht Club, but I have done Paradise Reef, Kulu Bay, Bermuda Triangle and Hawaiian Breeze. Paradise Reef is fruity and salt watery and good. I really like that one. Kulu Bay is very clean and outdoorsy. If you like Orchid Rain, you'll probably like Kulu Bay. I colored mine green/blue like the water in the Carribean. Bermuda Triangle is one if my favorites- it's like a citrusy fruit cocktail. Hawaiian Breeze is another nice spa kind of scent with definite "palm" notes in it. Oh, and I've tried Carribean- veedddy nice pineapple coconut ice cream to my nose! And I've had that flavor ice cream in Puerto Rico. Yummy! Then there's Cocoa Cabana- don't even get me started on that one- close your eyes and you're on vacation! Love that suntan lotion smell!!!

-Kristi

When I read the original post I had the inclination to reply with a sarcastic tongue in cheek snip about the 'democrat' FO... :tongue2: lol- BUT then I read all the replies and seen that it was part of a politcal line.. which is actually a pretty kewl idea.:cheesy2: Sooo...I'll just take my looser Republican butt to bed and be glad I didn't inadvertantly start a political tanget just cuz I wanted to be funny- which we all know is never a good idea when one is sleep deprived, lol. :lipsrseal Carry on. :D