Stacy, we miss you!!

bugtussle

Stacey: welcome back & :yay: :yay: :yay: thanks for the sampler sale!!

You've just got to go back a few thread pages & see all the talk about you & your oils from last week! Were you twitching or were your palms itching from us all talking about you:) & your awesome oils?

and in regard to: "By the way, if you happen to have something in mind that you would like created": How about something along the lines of Marshmallow/Whipped Cream for an oil suggestion? Thanks again!!!!

Were you twitching or were your palms itching from us all talking about you:) & your awesome oils?
hehe
"By the way, if you happen to have something in mind that you would like created": How about something along the lines of Marshmallow/Whipped Cream for an oil suggestion? Thanks again!!!!

I am working on a Marshmallow scent now ... it's such a hard scent to pinpoint. Some have too much vanilla or too faint to smell. I am working on it tho! :D

Stacy

I just checked out the website and I don't see any sale ... :undecided Does it start on Weds?

* I just checked out the Suppliers Announcements ... it's 10% off sample packs. It's ok (better than nothing). I thought it might be a $.99 sale like some suppliers do.

Yea, but those 99cents sales are on 1 ounces........Stacey's are a 2 ounce size & SO worth it!!!!

* I just checked out the Suppliers Announcements ... it's 10% off sample packs. It's ok (better than nothing). I thought it might be a $.99 sale like some suppliers do.

Boo Hoo here too.....was hoping for a little more than $2 off the sampler pack. I guess for $2 each pack, I don't have to rush out an order this time around. Oh well.