My 1'st Attempt at a Grubby Loaf Candle. and my score from the Thrift Store

MaggieMay

I haven't been making candles for very long.....I have done some votives ....I was checking out Value Village and I found this mini loaf pan with 6 pans...for a dollar:D .....So...all day yesterday I thought and planned on making a grubbie loaf candle....After Hubby went to work...I started...and here is the end result....scented with HOMESPUN SUGAR.....I lovs this scent....Please be gentle....:D Thanks for looking!!!!!!!!!

000_1232-1.jpg

I hope this isnt a stupid question, and I have looked and didnt find a lot of information about specifics, but this is made without using a grubby mold correct?

My question is, do you pour it into the pans then used whipped wax on top or is there another way to do them without buying a grubby loaf mold? I would like to make a couple of these for friends just as a gift and would love some insight as to how to make these, if anyone is willing to give up their secret :wink2: