my candles

jldorrington

all the scents i've tested have had wonderful hot and cold throw.. those little containers are actually smaller then they look in pic i use cd-5 and they burn perfectly. i get all my fragrance oils from natures garden

freezin glad you like the labels i was actually wondering if they looked stupid or not

yes they are 4 oz. tins

the little jars are from walmart $.44 each

the labels are the clear adress labels they fit perfectly on the tin

i wish the candles would come out a little smoother and i need to work on my wick centering but i think for only doing it for less than a month i'm not doing to bad

oh that pear scent god what a pain that was i knew what i wanted in my head it was just trying to achieve it mixing the yellow and blue... i kept adding the blue a teeny tiny bit at a time till i got it... so thank you all that hard work is worth it if people actually like it... the pear is actually something i worked on so i could have it perfected when i made my granmothers candle for x-mas

all the scents i've tested have had wonderful hot and cold throw.. those little containers are actually smaller then they look in pic i use cd-5 and they burn perfectly. i get all my fragrance oils from natures garden

freezin glad you like the labels i was actually wondering if they looked stupid or not

I too order from Nature's Garden and I just love them. Do you also buy your wax from there too? Your glasses look really nice with NO wetspots! Yay.:D Good job.

yes i do order my wax from there i originally got my wax from candle wic but i didn't really like that as much as i like the natures garden wax... it seems like all their scents throw very well in soy i guess thats prob because all they have is soy and joy... still not quite sure what the deal is with the joy wax maybe i'll try that one day

thank you everyone for the compliments i actually feel like i found something i can be really good at.. as a stay at home mommy i needed a hobby

I use the Joy from NG and just love it. I started out using soy and just decided to try the Joy because I've heard so many things about it. For me it's works like a champ! It's a blend of everything you need in your wax without adding this and that. I still add some little things to it be it's really not needed. I just do that for me.;) If you do ever try it, keep me posted on the results.