Wax Dipped Toilet Paper

ladysj

Okay here is my wax dipped TP I made for a girl at work. It's scented with Wildflower fo. It smells great, scents my medium sized kitchen and then some. I still can't get it as smooth as I want it. I think I'm going to have to find a pot tall enough for the whole thing to sit down in and the wax completely cover it.

tproll2.jpg

I had to use my glue gun because I couldn't find my glue lol and wasn't really happy with that. I'm going to get some tacky glue for the next ones. The stickers didn't want to stick to the wax. I have an order for another one she want's it done in burgandy. Thanks everyone. :)

I think I read in a post somewhere, about next thing you know they'll be dipping TP in wax.....

Thought it was hilarious....... lo and behold!

I think you did as good of a job as one can do on a roll of TP, but I really can't imagine having wax dipped TP in my bathroom or anywhere else in my house.

But hey! People buy velvet Elvis paintings, so there is proof that you can sell anything!!!

I used about 8 ounces of wax and it pretty much absorbs all of it. I kept flipping it over top to bottom, bottom to top on a wire rack with paper towel over it so it wouldn't have the wire imprints on it and put it over a pot. The wax mainly soaks up in the paper towel so their's not really any dripping. I've never really timed the time til it's dry. I does take several hours to get completely dry. I'm guesstimating at least 4 minimum. HTH Thanks for the compliments everyone.

• 10 months later...